AfricaCTN of Houston, Texas, is the authorized representative for United States, Jamaica, Bermuda, Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, El Salvador, and Trinidad & Tobago.
All new applicants (Shippers or Forwarders) must register on the BIETC System at http://bietc.cgcworld.com. The new applicants will receive (within 48 hours) a username and password to enter their account.
Important instructions and timelines for acquiring a BIETC.
- Applicant must log on to their account and request a “Demand of Note” no later than ONE DAY prior to vessel departure.
- Applicant will receive an invoice from AfricaCTN for the cost of the demand note and all applicable tariffs. As soon as the invoice is paid, the applicant will receive a “Prior Agreement” (a Draft BIETC).
- After vessel departure, the applicant will have 15 calendar days (including weekends and holidays) to complete the BIETC and obtain a “Final Validation”. In order to obtain the “Final Validation” the applicant must complete the online form and upload the following documents: Bill of Lading, Commercial invoice, Freight invoice, detailed Packing List, and Titles of all vehicles.
All further questions and/or instructions for applications for the BIETC (Cargo Tracking Note) should be directed to Gabon@africactn.com.
- Must obtain final validation no later that 15 days after the vessel sails.
- Once all documents are received, and draft is approved, the validation can be released within 24 hours.
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx