In 2011 the Government of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau declared that all sea cargo destined for the Republic of Guinea-Bissau must have a Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) or Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC). Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number. Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Cargo Tracking Notes will not be issued at discharge port.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, validation will be sent.
- The CTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Since our office validates the CTN, the process can typically be done within 24 hours after receipt of payment.
Below are the required documents for this certificate:
– Commercial Invoice
– Freight Invoice (required if the freight amount is not specified on commercial invoice)
– Customs Export Declaration
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx
5.31.2016 — REPUBLIC OF GUINEA-BISSAU — 31 May 2016 Effective immediately, the Republic of Guinea-Bissau Ministry of Transport and Communications have terminated the authority of S.C.C.Lisbon to issue the ECTN mandatory for all cargo destined for Guinea-Bissau. Only ECTN validated by Antaser and their authorized agents will be accepted. Commercial International Services LLC, Houston Texas www.africactn.com is the Antaser authorized agents in North America, Mexico and Central America. Any cargo arriving in Republic of Guinea-Bissau without a validated ECTN by authorized agents will be blocked for clearance and delivery.
# # #