DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Since 2008, the Democratic Republic of the Congo Office de Gestion du Fret Maritime (OGEFREM) is requiring all sea cargo to have a Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) or Fiche Electronique des Renseignements a l’Importation (FERI). Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number. Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Cargo Tracking Notes will not be issued at discharge port.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, validation will be sent.
- The CTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Since our office validates the CTN, the process can typically be done within 24 hours after receipt of payment.
Below are the required documents for this certificate:
– Commercial Invoice
– Freight Invoice (required if the freight amount is not specified on commercial invoice)
– Customs Export Declaration (optional)
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx
2.1.2014 — The Ministry of Hydrocarbons has decreed that all petroleum products and bulk shipments destined for the DRC are required to obtain the FERI in the country of loading. Petroleum cargoes arriving in the DRC without the FERI may be subjected to delays and penalties. No FERIs will be issued at the Democratic Republic of Congo.
# # #