Republic of Equatorial Guinea Administration of Finance and Communication declared that effective in 2016 a Cargo Tracking Note or Formulario Electrónico para el Seguimiento de Operaciones (FESO) is required for all cargo imported into the Republic . Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number. Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Cargo Tracking Notes will not be issued at discharge port.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, validation will be sent.
- The CTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Since our office validates the CTN, the process can typically be done within 24 hours after receipt of payment.
Below are the required documents for this certificate:
– Commercial Invoice
– Freight Invoice (required if the freight amount is not specified on commercial invoice)
– Customs Export Declaration (optional)
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx
7.1.2016 — REPUBLIC OF EQUATORIAL GUINEA — EFFECTIVE WITH BILL OF LADING DATE JULY 1, 2016 the Republic of Equatorial Guinea will require all cargo destined for their ports be covered by an ECTN (Electronic Cargo Tracking Note) which must be obtained at the loading port within ten days of vessel sailing. No ECTN will be issued at the discharge port.
Each Bill of Lading must be covered by at least one ECTN and the ECTN and its unique number must appear on the Bill of Lading and Cargo Manifest. Cargo not covered by a valid ECTN will not be cleared through the local Customs until presentation of the valid ECTN and appropriate fines will be charged.
Commercial International Services LLC is the authorized agent for North America, Mexico and Central America. Further information can be obtained at www.africactn.com or through inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #