The Ivory Coast Ports Authority declared that effective 2007 all sea cargo arriving in their country must have a Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) . Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number. Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Cargo Tracking Notes will not be issued at discharge port.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, a validation will be sent.
- The CTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Since the CTN is validated by the authorities in the destination country, the process from submitting a request to final validation can take 3-5 days.
Below are the required documents for this certificate:
– Bill of Lading
– Commercial Invoice
– Freight Invoice (required if the freight amount is not specified on commercial invoice)
– Customs Export Declaration (optional)
– Packing List
– Certificate of Origin
– FDI (Fiche de Declaration a L’Importation) Certificate. The Ivory Coast importer must obtain this document.
– Certificate of Insurance. The Importer must obtain this in the Ivory Coast (The FDI number should be in certificate)
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx
3.25.2013 — The Office Ivoirien Des Chargeurs (OIC) has repealed the creation of Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN or BSC) at destination in Ivory Coast ports. In the OIC “Announcement to Shippers No. 01/PCA/DFAC/2013” it is essential that Cargo Tracking Notes be handled in the country of loading of the imported goods or the exporter’s country.
No CTN/BSC will be issued at the Ivory Coast.
# # #