REPUBLIC OF CONGO
Congolese Shippers Council issued a directive that as of 2009 all sea cargo arriving in the Republic of Congo must have a Cargo tracking Note (CTN) or Electronic Cargo Tracking Note (ECTN). Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number. Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Cargo Tracking Notes will not be issued at discharge port.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, validation will be sent.
- The CTN must be validated within 5 days of the vessel sailing. After 5 days, there is a 150% penalty imposed on the CTN charges. No regularization at destination port.
- Since the CTN is validated by the authorities in the destination country, the process can take 3-5 days.
- The Unique Registration Number (URN)must be placed on the Final Bill of Lading and the Manifest.
Request a Quote:
To Submit Your Request Electronically Please Upload Your Files:
10 Megabyte Limit per file
Acceptable file types are: .pdf .doc .docx .jpg .xls .xlsx